Gaggenau Vario 400 series downdraft ventilation
Regardless of whether it is installed with a visible edge or flush-mounted next to the Vario cooking appliances, the VL 414 downdraft ventilation draws steam downwards directly from where it arises. Up to four ventilation elements can be combined with a fan unit, which operates quietly, precisely and efficiently and is controlled conveniently via a single AA 490 control knob.
- Maximum air output in combination with AR inline blower/ remote blower or recirculation kit. For CFM info, refer to the Models & Dimensions, Edition 2013.
- Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
- Ventilation flaps will open when manually pushed down.
- Closing element made of stainless steel, dishwasher-safe.
- Metal grease filter with grease dripping tray, dishwasher-safe.
- Sensor-controlled operation of the AR blower if at least one VL 414 downdraft unit is open.
- No duct connection pieces are included. Must order AD724040 transition to 5″ round duct to vent downwards/to left or to the right side and AD724041 adaptor if venting to left or right side of VL 414 downdraft.
- Plan for a 6.6′ connection cable between VL 414 downdraft and AA 490 control knob.
For more information, please visit our website.