Gaggenau 36 inch Vario 400 series induction cooktop
The Gaggenau 36 inch Vario 400 series induction cooktop offers accurate and fast cooking with low energy consumption. The VI 491 induction cooktop is equipped with five cooking zones, including a three-ring zone with a diameter of 12.6 inches (32 cm) for maximum flexibility when using different sizes of pots and pans. Each cooking zone can be individually enhanced with the booster function, which temporarily increases the power by up to 50 percent, making it ideal for intensive searing or super-fast heating.
- 1 induction cooking zone 8″ (2,200 W, with booster 3,300 W), automatically switches to 10″ (2,600 W, with booster 3,400 W) and to 13″ (3,300 W, with booster 4,600 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone 8″ (2200 W, with booster 3300 W).
- 2 induction cooking zones 7″ (1800 W, with booster 2500 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone 6″ (1400 W, with booster 1800 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Cooking zone marking.
- Booster function for each cooking zone.
- Super booster function for 13″ cooking zone with 4.6 kW
- Pan detection.
- Short-term timer.
- Individual residual heat indication.
- Safety lock.
- Total rating 10.8 kW.
- Connecting cable 39 ” without plug (hardwire required).
For more information, please see our website.