Gaggenau 36 inch Vario 400 series gas cooktop
The Vario gas cooktop VG 491 has five multi-ring burners: with a wok as well as two high output and standard output burners each. Automatic fast ignition, electronic flame monitoring and smooth-surface cast pan support ensure convenient cooking while stainless steel control knobs with cooking zone and power labeling also ensures optimum ease of handling.
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 W – 5,500 W) 1,000 – 18,800 BTU, suitable for pots up to max. ø 12 ⅝”.
- 2 two-ring high output burners (175 W – 4,000 W) 570 – 13,600 BTU, suitable for pots up to max ø 11″.
- 2 two-ring standard burners (175 W – 2,000 W) 570 – 6,800 BTU, suitable for pots up to max. ø 11″.
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Full electronic control in 12 output levels for exact power level regulation plus simmer function.
- Automatic fast ignition.
- Simmer function (570 BTU).
- Three-part cast-iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Equipped for natural gas. For conversion to LP gas, LP kit (part #423414) must be ordered.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Residual heat indication.
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Safety lock.
- Total connected load gas 59,700 BTU 17.5 kW.
- Total Amps: 2 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 55″ with plug.
For more information, please visit our website.