Gaggenau 36″ single oven
The rebirth of an icon. To coincide with the 333rd anniversary, a thorough, yet respectful redesign was initiated of the EB oven. Such was its avant-garde design that little was changed over the next three decades.The result is the EB 333, an accentuation of what makes this oven so distinctive. The famously substantial door becomes even greater: in the tradition of uncompromising materials and craftsmanship, it is covered with a single solid piece of 3 mm stainless steel. The horizontal lines of the ventilation underline the purist aesthetic. Top chefs love this Gaggenau classic.
- Rotary knobs and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl.meat probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Front-hinged door with 90° door opening angle.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Rotisserie spit.
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-quick preheating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, switch-off time, short-term timer, stopwatch.
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 2 x 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enameled side shelf supports with 3 rack levels, pyrolytic-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quintuple glazing.
- Child and safety lock.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Total rating 5.9 kW.
- Total Amps: 25 A
- 220 – 240 V / 60 Hz
For more information, please visit our website.