Gaggenau 36 inch frameless flex induction cooktop
This flexible cooktop is designed to be both easy to use and capable of adventurous, professional cooking. Within the confines of a finite kitchen space, the flex induction opens up the chef’s options. The various cooking zones can be used as is, or two zones can simply be merged into one. This provides the chef with a cooking zone perfect for the addition of the Teppan Yaki accessory.
- 2 flex induction cooking areas 7 ½” x 9″ (2,200 W, with Power boost 3,700 W), linked together 15″ x 9″ (3,300 W, with Power boost 3,600 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone ø 9″ (3,300 W, with Power boost 3,700 W), automatically switches to ø 10″ (2,600 W, with Power boost 3,700 W) and to ø 13″ (2,200 W, with Power
boost 3,600 W).
- Twist-Pad control with removable magnetic knob.
- User friendly control with bi-colored display (white / orange).
- Cooking zone, and cooking area marking.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Flex function for rectangular cooking areas.
- Cooking sensor function (in use with cooking sensor CA 060 600).
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function for pots.
- Booster function for pans.
- Keep warm function.
- Cooking timer for up to 99 minutes.
- Short-term timer.
- Memory function.
- Options menu.
- Power management.
- Home Connect.
- Main switch.
- Operation indication.
- Pan detection.
- 2-stage residual heat indication.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Total rating: 11.1 kW
- Connecting cable 60″ without plug.
For more information, please visit our website.