Gaggenau 30 inch two-door bottom freezer
The RB 492/RB 472 30″ two-door bottom freezer combine all the benefits of the new refrigeration series in a single unit: with classic refrigeration on top and a freezer drawer on the bottom. The shelves are made of tempered safety glass and are individually adjustable. For even more flexibility, the RB 492/RB 472 has an asymmetrically split shelf.
- Electronic precision temperature control with digital temperature display.
- Dynamic cool air distribution with Multi-Flow Air System.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost water evaporation.
- Activated charcoal air filter.
- Energy-saving vacation mode.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- Net volume 14.3 cu. ft.
- No-frost technology with fast cooling.
- Temperature adjustable from 35 °F to 46 °F (+2 °C to +8 °C).
- 2 safety glass shelves, 1 of which is motorized.
- 1 asymmetrically split safety glass shelf, manually adjustable.
- 2 fully extendable drawers with transparent front.
- Bright interior lighting with LED sidewall pillars.
- 2 height adjustable door bins, one large gallon door bin.
- 1 door bin with transparent front flap.
Temperature controlled drawer
- Net volume 0.9 cu. ft.
- No-frost technology.
- 1 continuous, fully extendable temperature controlled drawer close to 32F with transparent front, manually controllable.
- Net volume 5.8 cu. ft.
- No-frost technology with fast freezing.
- Temperature adjustable from 7 °F to -9 °F (-14 °C to -25 °C).
- 2 fully extendable drawers.
- Interior lighting with two spot lights.
- Integrated automatic ice maker in the freezer compartment, with fixed water connection.
- Ice maker can be switched off independently.
- Ice cube production approx. 3.1 lb (1.4 kg)/24 h.
- Removable ice storage bin with approx. 6.6 lb (3 kg) capacity.
- Energy consumption 1.619 kwh/24 h.
- Noise level 41 dB.
- Total rating 0.588 kW.
- Total Amps: 15 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 78 3/4″ with plug.
- Supply hose 118″ with 3/4″ connection.
For more information, please visit our website.