Gaggenau 30 inch full surface induction cooktop
The entire surface of the CX 482 full surface induction cooktop can be used as one large cooking zone. The cookware is automatically identified and heated exactly where it stands. The cooktop itself is operated intuitively using an extra-large TFT touch display which shows the positions, sizes and shapes of the cookware.
- One unique cooking surface allows for cookware as small as 3″ and as large as 13″ x 21″.
- Up to 5 items of cookware can be placed simultaneously on the cooktop.
- Easy to use color graphic TFT touch display with use indications.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Cooking sensor function.
- Professional cooking function.
- Dynamic cooking function.
- Teppan Yaki function.
- Booster function for pots.
- Booster function for pans.
- Keep warm function.
- Individual pot detection.
- Cooking timer for each cooking position.
- Short-term timer.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Power management.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi. For further information please check:home-connect.com.
- Main switch.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Child lock.
- Display cleaning protection.
- Total rating 7.2 kW.
- Connecting cable 60″ without plug (hardwire required).
For more information, please visit our website.