30 inch 400 series double oven
The BX 480/BX 481 double oven consists of two ovens, each of which features 17 different heating methods. This means that several dishes can be prepared simultaneously in the Gaggenau double oven. Overall, the double oven has a net volume of 220 litres, which means 110 litres per cooking compartment.
- Economy convection.
- Top + bottom heat.
- Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
- Top heat.
- 1/3 top + bottom heat.
- Bottom heat.
- Convection + bottom heat.
- Convection + 1/3 bottom heat.
- Convection broiling.
- Compact grill.
- Baking stone operation.
- Roaster function.
- Dough proofing.
- Keeping warm.
- Rotary knobs and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Meat probe with automatic shut off (lower oven).
- Rotisserie spit (lower oven).
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-quick preheating.
- Timer functions: cooking time, switch-off time, short-term timer, stopwatch, Sabbath mode.
- 60 W halogen top light.
- 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamel wire racks on the sidewalls with 5 rack levels, pyrolytic-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety lock.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Total rating 9.2 kW.
- Total Amps: 40 A.
- 208 / 220 – 240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 70 7/8″ without plug (hardwire required).
For more information, please visit our website.