Gaggenau 30 inch 400 series combi-steam oven (tanked)
Steaming without pressure is one of the healthiest cooking methods of all. The Combi-steam oven tanked unit BS 646/BS 465 has a range of temperatures up to 445°F that can be combined with different humidity levels. Steaming, baking, boiling, braising, regeneration and juice extraction can therefore all be carried out with one appliance – the 400 series combi-steam oven.
- Convection + 100 % humidity.
- Convection + 80 % humidity.
- Convection + 60 % humidity.
- Convection + 30 % humidity.
- Convection + 0 % humidity.
- Low temperature cooking.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knobs and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. meat probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Removable 44 oz (1.3 liter) water tank.
- Water level warming.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, shut off time, short-term timer, stop watch, Sabbath mode.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- 60 W halogen light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- Four rack levels.
- Child lock.
- Safety lock.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Cleaning program.
- Drying program.
- Descaling program.
- Total rating 2.2 kW.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- 208 / 220 – 240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 47 1/4” without plug (hardwire required).
For more information, please visit our website.