Gaggenau 24″ 400 series combi-steam oven (plumbed)
The BS 474/BS 475 24″ 400 series combi-steam oven (plumbed) has a permanent water connection and drainage. Five humidity levels can be combined with temperatures of up to 450 °F, meaning that this combi-steam oven can do everything: steaming, baking, simmering, braising, regenerating, extracting juice, as well as grilling and gratinating.
- Convection + 100 % humidity.
- Convection + 80 % humidity.
- Convection + 60 % humidity.
- Convection + 30 % humidity.
- Convection + 0 % humidity.
- Low temperature cooking.
- Convection from 85°F – 450°F at variable humidity levels.
- Sous-vide cooking with accurate temperature regulation.
- Full surface grill + convection.
- Full surface grill.
- Full surface grill level 1 + humidity.
- Full surface grill level 2 + humidity.
- Broil + convection.
- Broil level 1 (less intensive) + humidity.
- Broil level 2 (more intensive) + humidity.
- Steaming without pressure.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knobs and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. meat probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- 2000W full surface grill behind glass ceramic
- Steam evacuation.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, shut off time, short-term timer, stop watch, Sabbath mode.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Capacity display of filter cartridge (if connected to GF 111 700 descaling system).
- 60 W halogen light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- Four rack levels.
- Steam evacuation.
- Child lock.
- Safety lock.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Fully Automatic Cleaning program.
- Drying program.
- Descaling program.
- Grease filter in front of convection fan, dishwasher-safe.
- Total rating 3.2 kW.
- Total Amps: 13 A.
- 208 / 220 – 240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 47 1/4” without plug (hardwire required).
For more information, please visit our website.