Gaggenau 15 inch Vario 400 series induction wok
The Vario 400 series cooktop is equipped with flex induction technology, allowing private chefs to combine two cooking zones into one for large cookware. Made in Europe and inspired by the professional kkitchen, the cooktop is designed for the culinary cultured who appreciate induction cooktop that adapt to the cookware.
- One induction cooking zone Ø 8 1/4″ (2,200W, with booster 3,700W). Automatically switches to Ø 10 1/4″ (2,600W, with booster 3,700W) and to Ø 12 5/8″ (3,300W, with booster 3,700W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic power control in 12 output levels.
- User friendly control with bi-colored display (white/orange)
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function for each cooking zone.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- Total rating 3.7 kW.
- Total Amps: 16 A.
- 208 – 220-240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 37 ” without plug (hardwire required).
For more information, please visit our website.