Gaggenau 15 inch Vario 400 series induction cooktop
With two cooking zones and automatic pot detection for pots up to 8 inches in diameter, the VI 424 Vario 400 series induction cooktop is ideal for classic cooking. The booster function of both cooking zones can temporarily increase the power by about 50 percent, allowing not only intensive searing but also especially rapid heating of large quantities of liquid.
- One 8 1/4″ induction cooking zone (2,200 W, 3,300 W with booster).
- One 5 7/8″ induction cooking zone (1,400 W, 1,800 W with booster).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Cooking zone marking.
- Booster function for each cooking zone (only one zone at a time can be operated with booster function)
- Pan detection.
- Short-term timer.
- Individual residual heat indication.
- Safety lock.
- Total rating 3.6 kW.
- Total Amps: 16 A.
- 208 – 240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 39 ” without plug (hardwire required).
For more information, please visit our website.